Yesterday evening I received the notification of being nominated for the “One lovely blog award”. An award from blogers for blogers. Thank you, John.
I was very surprised and feeling flattered for that. I also feel honoured for being chosen. Thus I’m sending a warm and sincere “Thank you” back to John, a guy from Boston, USA. He also writes an excellent blog.
As the rules go,
I have to thank to the donator and link back to her– done!
I have to share 7 things about me– done!
Nominate 10 or so bloggers you admire and contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the nomination– done!
Fact about me:
- I live in Germany.
- I studied business administration but
- work in the IT.
- I love being at an ocean (preferably in a warm country)
- I love reading a good book (might be a thriller, but no crime)
- I love taking photos.
- I like communicating with people from all over the world
- Lèa from foundinfrance, because her style is so similar to mine in sharing photos and information about Traveling
- Phillipe from magicaperture for his stunning photos
- Victor from victortravelblog for his reports from foreign countries
- roopaushree from https://roopaushree.wordpress.com/, for being different
- Daniel from dcdoolan for giving us an opportunity to follow him through his life
- paris1972 for giving me ideas for my next trip to France
- travelphotomedia for the stunning photos
- colorspark79 for sharing his own interesting moments with us