Today, I’m showing you my personal highlights from the last year in no particular order.
What happened during the past 12 months related to photography?
- January: Helgoland
- February: hot-air balloon flight in the Bavarian Alps
- April: Scotland, Isle of Skye
- May: start of the hottest and longest summer ever (hottest year since the beginning of the recording of weather data)
- June: Baltic Sea, Isle Usedom
- July: Birds of prey and testing the OM-D 1 M III
- August: Visiting Switzerland and doing some hikes in the Alpes, “hunting” foxes and deers
- September: lots of flowers and insects, visiting Photokina
- October: wildlife photography in different places and some nice Indian summer images
- November: Baltic Sea, Zingst
- December: lots of rain to refill the empty water reservoirs, that were dried out by the heat and the sun during the long summer
Click in the images to enlarge them